Friday 25 January 2019

Actual Emails to our IT department

 

 
 Hi guys

Just a quick query if I may
My email accounts being
Locked every day
Each day I unlock it
But each morning it’s locked
It’s a mystery
And I’m going out of my box
 And the worst thing about it
Is I can’t get through
The call waiting tunes awful
Please put on something new
 I’m running out of new passwords
I’m not that creative
Pretty soon my brain will become vegetative
 So please can you help me
Please sign my release
Please code out the issue
Please give me some peace
 Many thanks,
Ian Gasson
__________________________________________________________
Dear Ian Gasson,

Incident Reference Number:  INC0310971

Short description of Incident: NHS Mail - Account Password Reset/Unlock

We are pleased to inform you that the above incident was resolved
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
Hi chaps,
Just to inform you that the issue with my email account locking me out persists. It locked me out twice yesterday and again this morning.
On the positive side, I have not had to change my password the last few times I have unlocked it. This is great news as I am fast running out of passwords that I can reliably remember.
If it is not possible to stop my account from locking me out every day I may be forced to start using passwords from well-known Hollywood blockbusters.
Swordfish will be at the top of my list.
Many thanks for your continued support,
 
Ian Gasson
 
__________________________________________________________
Dear Ian Gasson,
Incident Reference Number:  INC0310972
Short description of Incident: NHS Mail - Account Password Reset/Unlock
We are pleased to inform you that the above incident was resolved at 15-01-2019 10:32:57 GMT with the
following resolution notes:

NHS Mail - Password Reset/Account Unlocked. Please remember that you can unlock or reset your password without contacting the HBL ICT service desk by answering your security questions by clicking the "forgotten password" option on www.nhs.net

 
 
___________________________________________
Hi Team,

It saddens me greatly to have to inform you that; despite your staffs valiant and ceaseless effort on my behalf, my email account was once again locked out this morning.

Whilst I appreciate the herculean amount of resources that you have already employed investigating the problem; unfortunately I must entreat you to go ‘once more unto the breach dear friends’ .

I can only imagine how demoralising it must be to have sent me so many emails saying that the problem is resolved, only to taste the bitter tang of defeat the next day when it turns out that it was not resolved at all.

 

As you can no doubt deduce from the fact that I am using email. I have already unlocked the account myself. I must therefore request your assistance in the more delicate problem of finding out why the account is constantly locking me out each day.

I once again wish you & your companions every success in the endeavour. Perhaps today is the day that we will crack the conundrum for good.

 

‘Gentlemen…. to today’s fox!’ [insert sound of an expensive Chrystal wine glass being smashed on the ground from horseback]

I remain yours very thankfully and sincerely,

 

Ian Gasson

No comments:

Post a Comment